Hair removal is consistently one of the most in-demand aesthetic treatments. Cynosure’s Vectus laser delivers a reliable and powerful platform, enabling you to treat patients quickly and effectively.
High-volume hair removal made easier
The Vectus Laser is the intelligent choice for the fastest laser hair removal. With the proven reliability and low ownership cost of diode technology, the Vectus Laser provides high-volume permanent hair reduction for a wide range of skin and hair types.
Before & After†
†Models used for illustrative purposes only. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.
Larger spot sizes. Faster treatments.
Cynosure’s Vectus technology offers a larger spot sizes to treat bigger surface areas such as the back or full leg, in less time. What does that mean? More return on your investment.
- Uniform laser beam reduces hot spots for optimal treatment
- Advanced Contact Cooling™ throughout treatment enhances patient comfort
- Photon Recycling™ increases fluence 1.5-2x and helps maximize treatment results
- Skintel® Melanin Reader™ provides safe and effective treatment settings
- What areas can Vectus hair removal treat?
- Vectus can remove hair from almost anywhere on the body including faces, backs, chests, arms, underarms, bikini area, and legs.
- How does it work?
- Vectus emits powerful light energy that targets and heats hair follicles. After the treatment, the follicles are damaged and permanently unable to produce new hairs, or can produce only very thin, tiny hairs that are virtually invisible.
- Why do I have to wear the eyewear supplied by Cynosure, aren’t my glasses enough?
- Cynosure provides laser safety eyewear that is specific to the wavelengths of light that your device emits. The light emitted from a laser or pulsed light device can cause eye injury or even blindness. Everyone present in the treatment room must wear appropriate protective eyewear at all times when the laser is in use. Be sure the laser eyewear that you are using is the correct one; you can find the laser specifications of the eyewear printed on the lens or frame.
Skintel Melanin Reader
Using Cynosure’s proprietary technology, Skintel allows for accurate assessment of skin type and treatment parameters.
Information and media from: https://www.cynosure.com/product/vectus-laser/