With three unique wavelengths and intelligent delivery systems, it’s no wonder our Smartlipo Triplex Workstation is leading the charge in laser lipolysis.
The new standard in laser lipolysis
With more than 45 clinical studies and over 10 years of clinical success, our Smartlipo Triplex Workstation has remained the leader in laser lipolysis. Have the confidence to safely and effectively deliver the optimal lipo treatments your patients want and deserve.
Before & After†
†Models used for illustrative purposes only. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.
Designed with your patient’s needs in mind
This flexible system offers 1064nm, 1320nm and 1440nm wavelengths which can be used in single or blended mode. By customizing the wavelengths based on the treatment and patient type, Smartlipo Triplex offers:
- Tissue retraction through soft tissue coagulation1
- Reliable, controlled energy delivery
- Reduced liposuction procedure time and patient downtime
- Less bleeding and bruising than traditional liposuction
Intelligent delivery. Optimal outcomes.
Additional technology incorporated to increase safety, optimization and satisfaction:
- SmartSense™ Delivery System distributes precise energy by measuring motion and delivery of laser power.
- ThermaGuide Temperature sensing cannula provides temperature feedback to deliver the appropriate level of laser energy.
1Intended for the surgical incision, excision, vaporization, ablation, and coagulation of soft tissue.
- How does the Smartlipo Triplex Workstation work?
- Smartlipo Triplex is designed exclusively to perform laser-assisted lipolysis, commonly referred to as laser liposuction. A very thin tube containing the Smartlipo laser fiber is inserted in targeted fatty areas through a small incision. The laser fiber delivers thermal energy directly to fat cells and disrupts the fatty tissue, allowing the fat to be easily removed through gentle suction. The tissue around the area tightens through coagulation, contributing to an overall smoother shape.
- What areas can be treated with the Smartlipo Triplex Workstation?
- Smartlipo Triplex delivers precision and versatility with wavelengths that are ideal for smaller and larger fat deposits, fibrous areas, or areas that need secondary liposuction.
- What should a patient expect after a treatment?
- Patients may experience some light bruising and swelling and will be required to wear a compression garment to help with the healing process and support the area treated. In most cases, patients are able to resume normal daily activities within a day or two.
Information and media from: https://www.cynosure.com/product/smartlipo-triplex/