Q-Switched Ruby Laser System
The SINON Q-Switched Ruby Laser (QSRL), with an optimal 694nm wavelength and an extraordinarily short pulse width of only 20nsec, is a safe and precise laser treatment solution for pigmented lesions and multi-color tattoo removal.
What Does This Mean for Your Laser Tattoo Removal Business?
Effective Yet Gentle Solution for Pigmentation and Tattoos
Active Q-Switching gives SINON has the shortest pulses of all dermatological ruby lasers – just 20 nsec. High repetition rates allow the system to apply extraordinarily high-power pulses even at low fluence and large spot sizes. Thus, SINON removes unwanted pigments extremely fast and reliably.
FDA Cleared Indications:
- Pigmented Lesion
- More flexible than excimer lasers
The 694nm wavelength of the ruby laser system SINON is ideally suited for removal of tattoos of all kind – professional or amateur tattoo, traumatic tattoo or permanent make-up*. Even challenging colors are reduced or even vanish completely after treatment with the ruby laser. Only one or two sessions are required for removal of natural pigment changes of the skin such as solar lentigo and café au lait spots. Flexible parameters offer you the optimal combination for each indication.
*Sinon is FDA cleared for pigmented lesions, tattoo removal and hair removal. Sinon is cleared by Health Canada for pigmented lesions, tattoo removal and permanent makeup removal.
The 694nm Ruby laser has a proven track record as an effective Q-Switched laser for pigmented lesions as well as yielding excellent results for multi-colored tattoo removal.
With a 694nm wavelength, the Ruby laser is selectively absorbed by the melanin or tattoo pigment in the skin, with very low absorption by hemoglobin and minimal risk of bleeding. The high absorption by the melanin chromophore allows for effective treatment of both superficial and deep pigmentation using low fluence values, which significantly reduces the risk of side effects.
- Wide range of parameter for individually tailored treatments
- Wide choice of energy densities
- Variable pulse repetition rates
- Different spot sizes: 3, 4, 5 and 6mm
- Clever spot size management: change of spot size easily by change of spacer
Fast and Effective
- Proven effective wavelength of 694nm
- Active Q-Switch for ultra short pulses of only 20nsec
- Extremely high pulse energy, efficient even at low, gentle fluency
- Fast due to high repetition rates up to 2Hz and big spots
- Wide range of colors treatable
- Very good results after just a few sessions
Safe and Reliable
- Virtually scar-free, gentle removal of pigment changes and tattoos
- With little to no damage to the surrounding skin
- Skin cooling attachable for improved patient comfort and protection of epidermis
- Compact handpiece for good visibility of area to be treated
Before and After
Information and media from: https://www.almalasers.com/us/device/sinon/