Masterfully rebuild the skin matrix
Up to 5x more elastin, up to 2x more collagen, and increased hyaluronic acid.1,2
As we age, skin loses its elasticity. 3 key reasons facial wrinkles and the appearance of cellulite increase(3):
- Collagen levels decrease every year
- Elastin production stops
- Hyaluronic acid diminishes
Patients seek treatments that:
- Are less painful and invasive than surgery
- Offer an alternative to the use of toxins and fillers
- Require more manageable downtime
The Profound® system provides a non-surgical alternative to address aging skin:
Using radiofrequency (RF) injectable energy, it provides long-lasting facial wrinkle reduction and improves the appearance of cellulite.4,5
The Profound system can help your practice:
Fill the treatment gap that exists between dermal injectables and invasive surgery
- Adopt new patients in advance of surgery
- Retain existing patients who are not ready for surgical procedures
- Increase revenue with complementary treatments and future procedures
The Profound system enhances aesthetics practices by providing a clinically proven, non-surgical, single-treatment procedure1,4,5 that requires less practice expense and patient downtime.
8 facts that make this a one-of-a-kind, must-have system.
- Clinically proven to create all 3 skin fundamentals: up to 5x more elastin, up to 2x more collagen, and increased hyaluronic acid.1,4
- First and only RF microneedling device with FDA clearance for face and body4
- Just one non-surgical treatment required to achieve lasting results2,4,5,6
- 100% response rate for facial wrinkles5,7
- 94% response rate for improvement in the appearance of cellulite4,7,8
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite severity with only one non-surgical treatment4,8,9
- The only real-time, temperature-controlled RF microneedling device4
- Proven in 8 comprehensive clinical studies10
Leverage these valuable marketing insights.
1.7 million American adults age 19-50 had non-surgical aesthetic procedures in 201712
$23 million spent on non-surgical cellulite treatments in 201712
$6.84 billion spent on skin rejuvenation, injectables, and other non-surgical procedures in 201613
Ready to boost your ROI?
The Profound system delivers outcomes that your patients want and your practice needs.
“Given the cost of the Profound device, the predictable results, what you can get per treatment, the ROI is probably the best of any machine that I have ever had.”
— Beverly Hills plastic and reconstructive surgeon Nima Naghshineh
Discover all the ways the Profound system can help your practice grow. Contact a Profound system expert now
- Hantash BM, Ubeid AA, Chang H, Kafi R, Renton B. Bipolar fractional radiofrequency treatment induces neoelastogenesis and neocollagenesis. Lasers Surg Med. 2009;41(1):1-9.
- Willey A, Kilmer S, Newman J, et al. Elastometry and clinical results after bipolar radiofrequency treatment of skin. Dermatol Surg. 2010;36(6):877-884.
- Howard D. Structural changes associated with aging skin. The International Dermal Institute website. Available at: http://www.dermalinstitute.com/us/library/11_article_ Structural_Changes_AssociatAs_with_Aging_Skin.html.
- Profound 510(k) clearance (K161043), September 2016.
- Alexiades-Armenakas M, Newman J, Willey A, et al. Prospective multicenter clinical trial of a minimally invasive temperature-controlled bipolar fractional radiofrequency system for rhytid and laxity treatment. Dermatol Surg. 2013;39(2):263-273.
- Alexiades M, Berube D. Randomized, blinded, 3-arm clinical trial assessing optimal temperature and duration for treatment with minimally invasive fractional radiofrequency. Dermatol Surg. 2015;41(5):623-632.
- Data on file. Individual results may vary.
- Rate for independent thigh assessment. Patients with Fitzpatrick skin types I-III were assessed for improvement in dimples and undulation irregularities. The mean pain level reported was 3.74 on a 10-point scale. Anticipated treatment responses such as erythema and edema were reported and were completely resolved without medical intervention.4
- Alexiades M, Munavalli G, Goldberg D, Berube D. Prospective multicenter clinical trial of a temperature-controlled subcutaneous microneedle fractional bipolar radiofrequency system for the treatment of cellulite. Dermatol Surg. 2018;1-10. doi: 10.1097. Candela, data on file.
- Berube D. How Profound effectively treats cellulite via collagenesis and elastogenesis. 2016. Candela, data on file.
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. 2017 Cosmetic Surgery National Data Bank Statistics.
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. 2016 Cosmetic Surgery National Data Bank Statistics.
Before and After
Information and media from: https://candelamedical.com/na/provider/product/profound-0