Alma Harmony combines a full spectrum of aesthetic indications, advanced technologies and excellent clinical results to create complete aesthetic harmony.
- Multi-Application Platform
- Clinically Proven in Extensive Clinical Studies
- Expandable and Upgradeable
- Over 65 FDA-Cleared Indications
- Plug & Play Software
- No Disposables
Bring Harmony to Your Practice
- Customizable Platform – Choose the technologies that make the most sense for your practice
- Expandable & Upgradable – “Plug & Play” handpieces allow your Harmony to grow with the demands of your practice
- Fast Return On Investment – One affordable device combines the most in-demand treatments to help you achieve your ROI
- No Consumables – Harmony can help you reach your break-even point faster, improve your per-treatment margin and overall ROI
7 Major Indications
Alma Harmony offers powerful treatment solutions for seven major indications. Harmony XL PRO is designed as a platform that can be customized to fit the needs of your practice. With one device you are able to provide the most sought-after laser and light-based treatments.
New Revenue Streams with Exclusive Technology
Formerly known as Pixel Q-Switch, is a virtually painless, non-ablative approach to laser skin resurfacing. Using 1064 Q-Switched laser technology, patients are enjoying fast, comfortable treatments with visible results and no downtime. Because ClearLift heats deep beneath the skin (up to 3mm in depth) no numbing is required prior to treatment and all skin healing happens without damaging the outer layer of skin.
ClearLift’s innovative tip is a fractional nano laser with a pico-like effect. This helps practitioners maintain the proper level of penetration based on skin type and target area throughout the skin resurfacing treatment. The controlled, pixilated wound delivered at the proper depth helps providers give patients optimal results on most areas of the body, in particular the face, neck and decollete.
SHR Speed AFT – Virtually Painless Laser Hair Removal*
With a wavelength range of 780-950 nm, Speed AFT puts tremendous capabilities into your hands. Using the large 6.4 cm spot size, providers are able to perform more treatment sessions in less time. Larger body areas may be treated faster without sacrificing efficacy.
Speed AFT further helps providers rise above their competition with enhanced contact cooling, making sure your patients enjoy a comfortable treatment that they’ll tell their friends and family about.
* Permanent reduction in hair regrowth defined as a long term, stable reduction in the number of hairs re-growing when measured at 6, 9 and 12 months after the completion of a treatment regime.
65+ FDA-Cleared Indications
- Acne vulgaris
- Actinic chelitis
- Atrophic acne scars
- Angiomas and spider angiomas
- Atopic dermatitis
- Back acne
- Becker’s nevi
- Café-au-lait macules
- Cavernous hemangiomas
- Cherry hemangiomas
- Cutaneous lesions
- Debulking benign tumors
- Debulking cysts
- Deep and superficial telangiectasias
- Elevating and/or maintaining tissue temperature
- Ephelides (freckles)
- Epidermal nevi
- Erythema of rosacea
- Facial, truncal and leg telangiectasias
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Hair removal on all skin types, including tanned skin
- Increased blood flow, relaxationof muscle and relief of pain
- Leg veins
- Lentigines (senile and solar)
- Leukoderma, including vitiligo
- Nevus of Ota
- Nevus spilus
High-Speed iRoller for Non-Ablative Skin Resurfacing.
UV 300-380 for psoriasis and restoration of lost pigment.
Advanced Fluoresence (AFT) multiple pulsed light modules including 420, 515, 540, 570 and 650 wavelengths for the treatment of acne, vascular and pigmented lesions, port wine stains, rosacea, angiomas, spider angiomas and more. Now available with integrated contact cooling.
Alex 755 for permanent reduction in hair regrowth and aesthetic laser treatment of benign pigmented lesions.
Dye VL for vascular lesions including port wine stains, hemangiomas, rosacea, erythema of rosacea, angiomas and venous malformations.cooling.
High Powered Q-Switched
High Power Q-Switched 1064/532nm for dark colored tattoo removal and dermal pigmented lesions and Frequency Doubled Nd:YAG for lighter colored tattoo treatment and nonablative fractionated resurfacing. This module’s 1064 wavelength is also cleared for use on patients with onychomycosis.
Near Infrared for deep dermal heating.
Q-Switched Nd:YAG for dark colored tattoo removal and dermal pigmented lesions and Frequency Doubled Nd:YAG for lighter colored tattoo treatment and non-ablative fractionated resurfacing. This module’s 1064 wavelength is also cleared for use on patients with onychomycosis.
Pixel Pro 2940nm
Pixel Pro 2940 nm for fractionated ablative skin resurfacing of aged skin.
Long Pulse 1320
Long Pulse 1320 Nd:YAG for the nonablative treatment of facial wrinkles.
Cooled Long Pulsed Nd:YAG 1064nm
Cooled Long Pulsed Nd:YAG 1064nm for leg veins, fine lines and other vascular lesions as well as for use on patients with onychomycosis.
LED handpiece for temporary relief of muscle aches and pains and general pain relief.
Long Pulsed Nd:YAG 1064nm
Long pulsed 1064 Nd:YAG for leg veins and other vascular lesions.
SHR Handpiece for delivery of virtually pain-free hair removal.
Before and After
Information and media from: https://www.almalasers.com/us/device/harmony-xl-pro/