Harmony Beauty Rejuve is a light based platform for aesthetictreatments, featuring Alma Lasers proprietary Advanced Florescence Technology.
Beauty Rejuve Provides the Largest Selection of Applications for
Safe and Effective Light Based Treatments.
- Extensive range of wavelengths, many with integreated contact cooling
- High output energy for greater efficacy
- High patient and clinical staff satisfaction
- 8 years of clinically proven effectiveness
- Delivers multiple cosmetic solutions
- Portable and light weight – 88lbs.
- Intuitive, user friendly 15.6” color touch screen
- Easy to operate
- Extensive range of wavelengths with integrated contact cooling
What Does This Mean for Your Practice?
Harmony Beauty Rejuve is a light based platform for aesthetic treatments, featuring Alma Lasers’ proprietary Advanced Florescence Technology. AFT is an advanced type of IPL that offers increased energy, enhanced clinical results, less pain and downtime, and extended lifetime of the hand piece.
The modular design of the Beauty Rejuve delivers multiple cosmetic solutions. With Beauty Rejuve, you can purchase only the hand pieces you require today and add new technologies when you wish to offer more treatments. The modular design of the Beauty Rejuve delivers multiple cosmetic solutions, including the HR and Dye-VL hand pieces.
- Alma’s patented AFT (Advanced Fluorescence Technology), is an advanced form of IPL.
- AFT offers more efficient energy usage per pulse, increased safety, extended applicator lifetime and enhanced clinical results.
- AFT converts unused UV light to the optimal spectrum for more effective treatment.
Dye-VL Technology Precision Delivers Clear-Cut Results for Vascular Lesions
Dye-VL technology (Dye pulsed light) harnesses light energy from a very precise narrow band spectrum for accurate treatments. It is as effective as a laser treatment, with the safety, versatility and cost of pulsed light.
The narrow band filter limits the wavelength range for optimal absorption of melanin, hemoglobin, and oxyhemoglobin. The elective destruction (photothermolysis) of these chromophores removes the appearance of vascular lesions.
Hair Removal Technology
Hair removal is the most popular light-based aesthetic procedure in the world, and intense pulsed light is by far the most popular method of performing photoepilation. Using an HR 650 AFT handpiece, Beauty Rejuve can deliver fast, effective results for permanent hair reduction* on all skin types, including tanned skin.
* Permanent reduction in hair regrowth, defined as a long term, stable reduction in the number of hairs re-growing when measured at 6, 9 and 12 months after the completion of a treatment regimen
Additional Laser Options
- Pixel Erbium 2940nm (7X7 or 9×9) for fractionated ablative skin resurfacing of aged skin
- AFT offers more efficient energy usage per pulse, increased safety, extended applicator lifetime and enhanced clinical results
Harmony Beauty Rejuve Provides a Selection of Applications for Safe and Effective Light-Based Treatments.
DYE VL- To treat Vascular Lesions
ER Pixel – Skin Resurfacing
HR650 – Hair Removal
1064/532 QSwitch – Tattoo Removal
ClearTite-To Treat Pain
Before and After
Information and media from: https://www.almalasers.com/us/device/harmony-beauty-rejuve/