The gold standard in laser hair removal and so much more.
Success built on two decades of innovation.
WHAT IT’S FOR
Enhance your practice with the leading hair removal brand chosen by dermatologists.
You don’t have to buy multiple lasers to treat multiple targets. Gentle Pro lasers go beyond hair removal to let you treat a myriad of indications.
- Unwanted hair
- Vascular lesions
- Port wine stains
- Diffuse redness
- Venous lake
- Leg veins
- Pigmented lesions
- Onychomycosis (nail fungus)
- Pigmented lesions
- Pseudofoliculitis barbae
Designed to maximize patient satisfaction – and your practice’s success.
You’ll love what our lasers do for your business.
What our lasers do for your business
Our 755 nm and 1064 nm wavelength laser technology lets you treat hair removal plus numerous other indications. That flexibility can lead to new revenue and boost your ROI.
As plastic surgeon Alan Gold, MD, says: “Quicker treatment times allow for greater business growth in my practice.”
Gentle Pro lasers have been the industry standard for two decades. That means you can confidently perform hair removal procedures with consistent results.
Unmatched support after sale.
With 20+ years of expertise and 10,000+ systems installed, you can count on Candela for:
- Fast, reliable repairs performed by our own technicians
- Marketing support to help you promote laser treatments
- The most advanced technologies, now and tomorrow
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS GENTLEMAX PRO®
- 755 nm: optimal for Skin Types I-III
- 1064 nm : optimal for Skin Types IV-VI
- 755 nm Alexandrite laser
- Optimal for Skin Types I-III
- 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser
- Optimal for Skin Types IV-VI
for ultimate convenience
Multiple spot sizes
from specialty sizes as small as 1.5 mm up to 24 mm
saves time, scales with fluence, and provides consistent protection
Air Cooling option
The demand for tattoo removal and Pigmented lesion treatments is growing
52 % of the population is considering hair removal with an aesthetic device3
3 typical number of sessions5
up to $1,371 added revenue per patient
Bottom line: You have to experience these lasers for yourself.
There’s really just one way to truly understand what Gentle Pro lasers can mean for your patients and practice. See them for yourself.
Let a Candela product expert show you all the unique features and capabilities that make Gentle Pro the gold standard in laser hair removal and more.
- Comparing 18- versus 12-mm spot size in hair removal using a Gentlelase 755-nm alexandrite laser. Nouri K, Chen H, Saghari S, Ricotti CA Jr. Dermatol Surg. 2004 Apr;30(4 Pt 1):494-7. Comparison of long-pulsed alexandrite and Nd:YAG lasers, individually and in combination, for leg hair reduction: an assessor-blinded, randomized trial with 18 months of follow-up. Davoudi SM, Behnia F, Gorouhi F, Keshavarz S, Nassiri Kashani M, Rashighi Firoozabadi M, Firooz A. Arch Dermatol. 2008 Oct;144(10):1323-7. doi: 10.1001/archderm.144.10.1323. Clinical comparison of four hair removal lasers and light sources. Amin SP, Goldberg DJ. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2006 Jun;8(2):65-8.
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), Cosmetic Surgery National Data Bank Statistics 2017. Available at: https://www.surgery.org/sites/default/files/ASAPS-Stats2017.pdf.
- American Society of Dermatological Surgery Survey, 2014.
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Cosmetic Surgery National Data Bank Statistics, 2017. Page 20. Available at https://www.surgery.org/sites/default/files/ASAPS-Stats2017.pdf.
- Need attribution. Claim based on “up to 80% permanent hair reduction after 3 treatments” claim. (See footnote 1.)
Before and After
Information and media from: https://candelamedical.com/na/provider/product/gentle-pro-series-0