The complete aesthetic work station.
Provides a full range of the most in-demand treatments. With one device.
WHAT IT’S FOR
The multi-application station for today’s most popular treatments.
With the elōs Plus® device, you can open your practice’s doors to a constantly growing market of potential patients. It lets you treat multiple in-demand applications.
That kind of versatility translates into high utilization. And a rapid return on investment.
- Benign vascular lesions
- Pigmented lesions
- Sun spots
- Age spots
- Non-invasive wrinkle treatment
- Skin resurfacing
- Facial wrinkles
- Hair removal
- Acne vulgaris
Designed to deliver results your patients will love!
The elōs Plus® device is a revolutionary step forward for aesthetic medicine. It combines optical (laser or pulsed light) and radio frequency (RF) energies to deliver comfortable treatments.
the elōs Plus device is the only system to provide unique, three-layered skin protection.1,2
- RF reduces optical energy requirements to moderate skin heating and allow a deeper penetration of heat
- Active Dermal Monitoring (ADM) immediately signals skin impedance changes
- Sapphire contact cooling improves patient comfort
the elōs Plus device yields impressive results:
- Efficient thermal profiles can be achieved with lower optical energy
- RF enables deep thermal penetration into the tissue3
- Treat targets with lower optical absorption, i.e.. light hair4 and collagen3
75 % overall skin improvement1
92 % patient satisfaction1
The elōs Plus® device exclusive: Target three sought-after treatments in a single session
With the system’s innovative triniti Plus treatment protocol5,6, you can sequentially perform all of these procedures during the same office visit.
Give your practice a value-packed platform.
- Plug & Play software upgrades
- Sapphire contact cooling for epidermal protection and patient comfort
- Motif Vantage for fast diode-laser hair removal
- Enhanced Energy Mode for visible results in a single treatment
- Patented Active Dermal Monitoring (ADM) monitors skin impedance changes during each pulse
- RF energy allows use in a wide range of skin types
- Multiple handpieces for treatment across a broad range of uses and skin types
- Intuitive user interface incorporates touchscreen, recommended treatment parameters, and adjustable treatment screen
Customize the system to fit your practice.
The elōs Plus device gives you the flexibility to choose from multiple applicators optimized for a wide range of treatments.
See how multiple applicators can expand your treatment options
The market for medical aesthetic procedures is burgeoning.
52 million patients Wrinkle treatments
Up to 50 million Americans Acne sufferers
15 million patients Pigmentation treatments
Is your practice ready to meet the demand?
You don’t have to buy all kinds of devices to get your share of the medical aesthetics market. Instead, invest in the elōs Plus device.
Let a Candela product expert show you the many ways that the elōs Plus device can help you:
- Deliver great outcomes for your patients
- Grow your practice
- Boost your ROI
- Sadick NS, Alexiades-Armenakas M, Bitter P Jr, et al. Enhanced full-face skin rejuvenation using synchronous intense pulsed optical and conducted bipolar radiofrequency energy (ELŌS): Introducing selective radiophotothermolysis. J Drugs Dermatol. 2005;4(2):181-6.
- Weiss RA. Noninvasive radiofrequency for skin tightening and body contouring. Semin Cutan Med Surg. 2013;32(1)9-17.
- Brightman L, Goldman MP, Taub AF. Sublative rejuvenation: experience with a new fractional radiofrequency system for skin rejuvenation and repair. J Drugs Dermatol. 2009;8(11 Suppl):s9-13.
- Yaghmai D, Garden JM, Bakus AD, et al. Hair removal using a combination radio-frequency and intense pulsed light source. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2004;6(4):201-7.
- elōs Plus 510(k) clearance for dermatologic procedures including removal of unwanted hair, treatment of vascular lesions, wrinkles, superficial benign vascular and pigmented lesions, and acne vulgaris, (K113868), June 2012.
- eTwo 510(k) clearance for Sublative RF skin ablation and resurfacing and Sublime for wrinkles (K141507), Dec. 2014.
- 2013 U.S. Census Bureau, Population Division, June 2014.
- Internal Candela estimation.
- American Academy of Dermatology website. Available at: https://www.aad.org/media/stats/conditions/skin-conditions-by-the-numbers.
Before and After
Information and media from: https://candelamedical.com/na/provider/product/elos-plus-0