First fully integrated CO2 laser, worldwide.
Designed to adapt to your patients’ needs, with 100+ indications.
WHAT IT’S FOR
100+ indications cleared in 10 medical specialties, including dermatology, plastic surgery, and gynecology.1
Imagine having one system designed for numerous procedures that require excision, incision, ablation, coagulation, and resurfacing of soft tissue. It’s here. With the CO2RE® system, you can precisely target and efficiently treat the skin with control.
- Treat multiple skin layers in one pass
- Perform full and fractional resurfacing
- Enhance coagulation
- Encourage neocollagenis
Industry-first internal scanner optimized for numerous individualized treatment applications
The world’s most wanted energy-based treatment2>
Give your patients positive experiences and outcomes.
CO2RE treatments are fast and require limited downtime.
The system delivers proven, predictable, visible results across indications1-4, including:
- Enhancing skin tone and texture through skin resurfacing
- Reducing the effects of the sun and aging on the skin
- Smoothing out fine lines, wrinkles, and surgical and acne scars
Gain unparalleled treatment flexibility that can help your practice grow.
Designed from the inside out to be a comprehensive work station:
- CO2RE Aesthetics for skin resurfacing, from superficial to deep skin treatments, including several options and combinations tailored for your patients’ needs.
- CO2RE Surgical for a true, continuous wave with efficient skin coagulation after the surgical cut.
- CO2RE® Intima for gynecology applications, enabling you to broaden your portfolio offering.
- Light Peel
- 20-40 µm
- Level with Stratum Comeum
- Complexion refresher
- Epidermal and dermal resurfacing
- 100-200 µm
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Deep fractional resurfacing
- Deeper level coagulation
- 500-700 µm
- Improve scars, fine lines and wrinkles
- Combination of superficial and deep fractional resurfacing
- Superficial texture variations
- Fine lines and wrinkles
52 million patients6,7 – Wrinkle treatments
15 million patients6,7 – Pigmentation treatments
15 million patients – Scar treatments
- CO2RE Laser System 510(k) clearance (K151655), September 2015.
- Mahlberg MJ. Rhinophyma—CO2RE Laser. Candela, data on file, 2015.
- Friedman D. Ablative fractional skin resurfacing and facial scar reduction with the CO2RE device. Candela, data on file, 2015.
- Arroyo C. CO2RE laser for burn scar and striae distensae patients. Candela, data on file, 2016.
- CO2RE before and after photos. Candela, data on file.
- 2013 U.S. Census Bureau, Population Division, June 2014.
- Internal Syneron Candela estimation.
- Proprietary Syneron Consumer Survey, 2015.
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Cosmetic Surgery National Data Bank Statistics, 2017. Page 4. Available at https://www.surgery.org/sites/default/files/ASAPS-Stats2017.pdf.
Before and After
Information and media from: https://candelamedical.com/na/provider/product/co2re-0