Cynosure’s breakthrough minimally invasive cellulite treatment hyper-targets cellulite precisely at the source, as well as in the underlying structural tissue, providing long-term results after just one treatment.1
Treating cellulite, re-imagined
The Cellulaze workstation is unlike any on the market today. Using a 1440 nm wavelength and SideLaze3D™ side-firing fiber, the all-in-one treatment thermally subcises the fibrous septae, targets pockets of bulging fat and increases collagen and elastin in the dermis.
Before & After†
How Cellulaze works
Cellulaze is a multi-targeted approach to elevate treatment of cellulite for superior results.
- Targets Fat: Downward facing beam to coagulate fatty tissue
- Thermally Subcises Fibrous Septae: Sideways facing aiming beam to subcise the fibrous septae
- Thermal Energy Delivered to Dermis: Upward facing aiming beam to thermally stimulate collagen production
Intelligent delivery systems. Safe treatments. Clinical endpoints, achieved.
Incorporating additional technology and innovation for safety, optimization and patient satisfaction.
- SmartSense™ Delivery System distributes precise energy by measuring motion and delivery of laser power.
- ThermaGuide™ Temperature sensing cannula provides temperature feedback to deliver the appropriate level of laser energy.
1DiBernardo, Barry E., MD. Cellulite Treatment Using the ND:YAG 1440-nm Wavelength Laser With Side-Firing Fiber: Three-Year Follow-Up. Plastic Surgery Pulse News. 2013; vol 5;1.
- What grades of cellulite is the Cellulaze treatment best for?
- Cellulaze can treat all grades of cellulite. For best results, use Cellulaze for cellulite identified as grades 2-3 moderate.
- How many treatments are typically required?
- In most cases, results can be seen after just one treatment.
- How long does the procedure take to perform?
- Depending on the size of the area to be treated, a Cellulaze procedure can take anywhere between one to two hours.
- What type of effects and recovery should patients expect post treatment?
- Some patients may experience moderate bruising and swelling and will need to wear a compression garment post-procedure to aid in healing while also providing support of the treated area. Most patients will be able to return to normal daily activities within 1 to 2 days of treatment.
Smartlipo and Cellulaze with SmartSense
Cynosure’s revolutionary Smartlipo™ LaserBodySculpting™ platform is even more precise thanks to SmartSense™—an intelligent handpiece delivery system for Smartlipo™ and Cellulaze that distributes precise energy for optimal results.
Designed to be used with our Smartlipo family of lasers, the ThermaGuide temperature-sensing cannula profiles subdermal temperatures during laser-assisted lipolysis, body contouring, and small area procedures. Smartsense with ThermaGuide is the only device on the market today that incorporates intelligent sensing near the treatment end of the cannula.
Information and media from: https://www.cynosure.com/product/cellulaze/